Monday 17 September 2018

Good things

I haven't posted anything in August.
I got a job, did I tell any of you that?
I wouldn't say that its my dream job, but its pretty decent. Great company. Good pay.

I also got myself a kitten. Her name is Tinki. She is just the most precious little thing!
Tinki is short for Tinker Bell.
She is 1 month old when i adopted her. I just can't believe that anyone would want to throw her away.
Humans.
Most of my time at home is being occupied by Tinki. She is super curious. When I first brought her home she was so tiny and shy but when she got used to the house she basically went berserk.
I love that cat.
I think she loves me a lot too. 

Life is suppose to be complete, i am suppose to feel contented.
somehow, i am still feeling empty.
This is the scary part, when I thought getting a job, and a cat would solve all my problems, they just don't.

and so. life goes on with not too many good things.

I met a guy, he is totally not the type of guy that I would go for.
He is somewhat more mature.
He is like this sweet adorable little old man.
I like him, I do. I like the way he is nice to me.
He is smart, funny, nice and honestly pretty cool.
gets my joke and I feel like don't need to lower down my intelligence when talking to him.
I really enjoy my time with him, and i wish oh i wish he enjoys it as much as I do.

Obviously we have known each other not very long ago but I would love to try, just try to be more than just this.
This, nothingness.

I wish he would want to know me more, but things are just not going that way.
He is obviously not interested to be more than nothing.
I hate myself for thinking about him all the time.
I hate myself for missing him, sort of.

forehead kisses are poison, i shouldn't have allow him to kiss my forehead.

and i hate myself for building up feelings for him. because we all know, nobody loves Yoke, everyone just want to have fun and leave.

I am only writing this to make my feelings for him go away, just die away.
I also realised that, whenever I share good things in my life, it would go away eventually.
so, I hope he just leave me, like all the other boys.

I told him, ever since i met him, i have found my own paradise.
It was a joke about his name.
chill bitches.

- I am not sure but, do you know, all I want is for someone to love me and all my scars.-

No comments: