Thursday 1 November 2018

+65

and so we met.
not in a million years that I thought we'd meet.

You are undeniably chill, very funny and super comfortable around people.
Last weekend was hectic, who would have known, you really came in such short notice.
I love our impromptu getaway, it was refreshing.

You remind me so much of Jay.
to be honest i think i was able to get comfortable fast and open up because both of you are dangerously alike but still very different individual.
both of you are tall. plays music, talks a shit ton, love making fun of me, weird obsession with car plates.
The way you talk, reminds me so much of the time when Jay used to tell me stories.
I miss him picking my hand up to play air guitar.
Odd that both of you googled me.

When we were together it felt so familiar and comfortable. it felt like we have know each other for a very long time as though as i really know you. I was puzzled.
Took me some time to figure out, all these while my feelings towards Jay never left.
It was there all along, and now, your existence triggered it.
but there is nothing I can do.

How pathetic am i to still be loving someone that moved on long time ago.
How pathetic am i to still be loving someone that doesn't give a shit about me anymore, not in a million years.
How pathetic am i to see Jay in you from the corner of my eyes, occasionally confusing myself if you are Jay.
The things that you did things that you said, oh i miss Jay.

I am glad we turned out to be friends because, I am not good enough for you obviously, not even close.
You are way out of my league and I do not intend asking anything from you.
I like this. This is just nice. a million reasons for us not to be romantically involve.

i do wish that you can bring me along on your adventures around the world.
God knows i am longing to see the world just don't feel like doing it alone.
Would be great if i can tag along.


-would you ever forget me?-

No comments: