Friday 7 December 2018

Let me dream.

I thought of us, miraculously running back to each other.
It's like I have broken the spell that kept us apart.

The image of you and i embracing each other like there will be no tomorrow.
Me drowning in tears, head pressed against your chest like it was suppose to.
You hugging me so tight and long never letting go.
Us just hugging not saying a word.
I don't need any explanation, I don't need you to make it up to me.
All I really want is you, us. again.
Just the idea of us against the world like it was supposed to.

Does this mean that I have not moved on at all?
am i pathetic to miss you?
I miss you more than the stars in the galaxy.
At least I am not embarrassed to admit that I am a fucking loser that can't stop thinking about Jay.

You were my world.
Don't you know how much you meant to me?
What does it take for you to do this to me?
I must be a horrible person.

No.

I believe I am a horrible person because no guys.
none of them are interested to know me like you once did.
none of them want to spend time for my silly jokes and ideas.
none of them want to just hold me and look me in the eyes like you once did.
none of them reassured me like you did.

but none of them can ever hurt me like you hurt me.
If only you knew what happened to me after you left.
but it really doesn't matter, you no longer care.

I believe I am a horrible person because it was so easy for you to fall in love again with another girl to push my entire existence out from your memory.
all the things we've been through, all the things you said and all the things we promised each other.

is going to a therapist helping me?
I have no idea.
do i want to continue going?
to be honest, no.
no one in this world can make me as happy like you did.

I believe i am a horrible person because God wants to punish me, i pass by the place you last say "i love you" every single day.
I was always hoping for someone to come rescue me, but no.
all that came was dementors in human form sucking my soul with each kiss.

I don't know what I have become or who i am.
I used to think that i am a good person with awesome personality, funny, smart, kind, beautiful.
I was delusional back then, all i was, all i am is this useless piece of shit.
and that is the whole reason for the breakup.
and that is also the whole reason for all the guys to be the way they are with me.
because I am horrible and a useless piece of shit.

all the learn to love yourself, you have friends and family bullshit is starting to sound like nonsense to me.
how can a friend of many, many years be mad at me because of something that i didn't do, something that she imagined.
I must be really horrible.
i guess when people are really happy, petty things like this matters.

my friend, remember you once looked me in the eye and told me that "YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT YOKE"
i don't think so anymore. I used to believe it, but it's starting to wear off.
i don't understand where did you get the idea of me having ill thoughts of you.
It's a joke.
my life is a fucking joke.
I really wish i was never born, i have nothing, did nothing contribute nothing.

but in the end, who doesn't want to be love, even a horrible person like me wants to feel belong again, i know i don't deserve anything. but yeah. I wish, I can be happy again.
this time i really am going to die alone right?
no joke, in all seriousness i am going to just rot alone right?

-God, just let this useless piece of shit dream.-

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hi Yoke! I don't have any wisdom to share that you don't already know. I'm also not in the position to tell you how to feel. Sometimes you might feel that you're not making any progresses, but I want you to know that it will get better. Time heals. Your journey to healing might be an arduous one, but you will get there! Remain hopeful! Because once you hit rock bottom, the only way to go is up. I hope you get better Yoke, slowly but surely. Until then, embrace your scars, they don't define you, but they may help you grow! Looking forward to seeing a happy yoke again!