Sunday 29 December 2019

Forbidden Fruit

To Mr. BoGeyMan:

You are the forbidden fruit.
My moral, mind, God, Universe warned me about you.
But I am painstakingly holding on to every fibre in my body not to let free my pent up lecherous self.
I am clearly not a saint but the mere thought on what we can do wtih each other is already a transgression against divine law.
So. Help free me. This is a sin I can't wait to commit.

A sin so delicious better than sweet juicy nectar.
Your form, anatomy of a Greek God.
I let you smitten me with your delusional idea of us.
I know your every word, fib, plot twists and games.
But i let you play.
I lay all my cards out.
I let you sing your lies curated from hurting girls after girls.

I shouldn't have devour the forbidden fruit.
I have misbehaved.
And now the BoGeyMan has the best of me.

-wish i could be a little selfish-
-wish i could have you all to myself a little longer-

No comments: