Sunday 10 September 2023

How does it feel like to be 32?

 Hi. :) 

It has been a hot minute everyone. 

The last time I've written here was years ago. 

isn't it crazy how time flies? 

God, where do I start?

I have so much that I want to say but I have no idea where to start.

It's so weird that when I revisit this page it's like younger me stuck in time and all I want to do is give her a long warm hug, and tell her that we got so much better.

Despite still having voices that haunts us but we doing awesome and we are better in managing our sadness.

So, I recently celebrated my 32nd birthday. I was spoiled, showered with gifts and love and so much cake!

I am fortunate enough to have people that cares and love me, celebrating my birthday a week before leading up to 31 Aug, I was still getting gifts even after my birthday.

I feel like i should start writing again here. This has been on my mind for the longest time.

Maybe I'll try to sum up my life for the past 5 years in segments. Maybe make it a series of topics. That sounds like a good idea. 

Since I'm back in Terengganu for a week, I have all the time by myself and my intention to be back here is to recentre myself, will be doing a lot of meditation, journaling, grounding. 

I am going to make a point to write at least once a day, I hope. Consistency is not really my strong suit.

I'm happy to invite you on a new adventure with me, whoever that is still reading. 

-Being 32 is how you percieve. I don't feel 32- 

No comments: