Thursday 3 December 2009

Pagi 3 December yang CERAH!

yeah, that's my new look :)
pada pagi yang mulia ini~ aku malas nak bangun.. so ponteng lecture.. huuuuuu :P



soryyyyyy



hehehe



tido lewat sangat~

english pulak~ ;)



i watched new moon with my sister on monday! damn it was nice :D

i totally fall in love again and again woth jacob black!

hahaha

i just love his abs~ and his skin tone.. and him.. and his hair ohhh i love everything about him!!!

i like edward too but i think if i were bella swan i would chose jacob~



damn bella is so lucky to have to guys protecting her..

and she's not lonely.. unlike me :)

i had to do everything alone.. lol that's ok one day my monk will come to me.. hahahaha

know why i use the word monk?? cuz i like guys with really short hair and monk don't date.. so i probably wont get the chance to find him for the rest of my life :P



and i cut my hair real short! REAL SHORT! hahaha



if cutting my hair would let me start again and forget about him.. i would like to be bold! :D

it really hurts to see my beloved beautiful messy hair being cut.. but it hurts more when i think about him

but that's old story! since i cut my hair new life begin! ok new life..



and porm nitght sucks! but luckily my muscle man was there! hahahaha

i do hope that we can be friends.. start from the basic.. but i dont think it's possible. so why bother thinking.. huuuuu



i think i am depressed.. i need inspirations.. i need a doctorrrrrrrrrrrrr! woooooooow!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahhahaha, u looked like when u were std 6 right? SUWEATTTTTTT