Tuesday 8 December 2009

The Ugly Truth

:)

people hate to know the truth.
why?? because they r afraid.. afraid that what they thought was actually their imagination.
It was not what it really was.

since people hate to know the truth, they learnt to fake~
yeahhh fake everything

don't be surprise that if one day you found out that you husband was not the guy you used to date.
althought they might be physically identical but their character maybe be totally different. and that's the ugly truth that leads to divorse.

same as guys. who love hot sexy skinny bitch~ one day you will realised that she is not the one you love. Padan muke! hahahahaha

why r girls now a day killing themself to be skinny??
simple just to impress dumb GUYS! ass hole~

and guys don't fall in love.
they fall in LUST!
all they think about is to 'pop' the cherry!
dont you girls realise?? they like you because of your body and not who you really r~
they dont see it if u r more beautiful inside.. all they think about is how you make them feel good in bed!
once they got you.. they treat you like.. i dont know.. rubbish??

i know i am fat, bitch! unfortunatly i m not fake like those skinny bitch out there~
yeah i am so stupid that i actually thought that i would find a guy that like me for who i am~

nahhh i was stupid.. guys love skinny faking fucking bitch~
guys won't like me, even my own father said that :)

yeahhh~ what i m is not important. how i live is what i prefer people to know~
i know that i m fat. but i know how fat i am. i can estimate ok~

i m fat but i wont cause earth quakes when i jump (no one in this world will)
i m fat but i wont cause the swimming pool to dry up when i jump into the pool(no one will)
I m fat but i cant swallow a cow
I m fat but i can dress nice and be pretty
i m fat but i can live a normal life
I m fat but i have feelings
don't you ever realise??
I m fat but i got to ammit that i dream of having someone to like me

I m fat with dignity
I am fat.

yeah fat people r just laughing stock to joke about~
NO you r fucking wrong~

This is my own version of the ugly truth~

No comments: