Sunday 4 August 2013

Old Trafford

This was one of my old drafts when i was in UK last year. 
I wonder why didn't i published it. Weird. 



Hello :)

I visited the Manchester United Stadium today.
Honestly I am not a football freak but the stadium was indeed magnificent.
Imagine the numbers of people during game time.

thousands and thousands of football fanatics cheering  
I am fortunate enough to cheer next week, immerse in the atmosphere.
The glory of the stadium itself is enough to have goosebumps.
Smell of the grass is so fresh on the perfectly cut field.

sitting in one of the seats, imagine David Beckham running.
Or Wayne Rooney trying to score a goal.
yeah that's about it, the players I actually know. LOL

walking around the stadium was tired enough, with my period and stuff.

Then we went to Manchester town.
I can only describe everything with a "Sigh" there.

Yeah. a sigh.

On the way home. I was thinking of you, again and again. 
Obviously your song was playing in my mp3.
This is your game, i wonder why am i so cool about letting you control the game?
What is this?
I miss your old whatsapp status. When you wrote my name.
Oh wonderful times. 

Erh I should've jot down words that came into my mind in the bus! 
damn!


 

No comments: