Sunday 11 August 2013

Sun is dead

Dear music. 
You told me you liked me, but why did you go away? 
never imagined the ending would be like this.

Your name and music will forever be buried deep down in my heart.
You hit me like a Tsunami, one gigantic wave, dragged everything away, gone.
You hit me with numerous after waves, created more damage, as if the first damage wasn't enough
Your words hit me, but i feel physical pain. my heart acually hurts. 

What's done is done
What's yours will never be mine.
Recovery? 
The damage will never be forgotten. 

You sucked the soul out of their eyes
It's my fault to fall into your lies
when you say you never asked for it to happen
you should have known.

Their lifeless eyes tell stories
images of you haunts me.
I once thought my happiness matters to you.
guess, I was too naive.

My friends accused me of losing my mind.
I told them "I am living life, I feel alive."
it's me and my blind optimism to blame. You said. 
We should have know. You fucked me up.
deep down. 
This is all fucked up
It's me and my decision making skills.

You and your complicated life.
Things that you said still lingers in my head no matter how much i try to force them away.
I'll just stay here bleed and say, we are better off this way. 

I feel too much for you and dived too deep. staring at my phone. i know that you won't call anymore. that's cool, cuz now i see and i will be the best of me. 
I never thought that I can be this cool.
one day, it's all i need to get over it. 
one day. 

-this blog is for the broken hearts-
 -the sun is dead-

No comments: