Saturday 5 July 2014

Disaster Day 18

Day 18


I just want you to know that no matter what other people think about you
say about you, judge you.
I don't care. I know the real you.
The one deep down in there.
I don't care what mean things they say.
I don't care.
all the shit things that people say about us about you, I'll just pretend that they are barking.

I believe in you. You are not what they think.
You are so nice and smart.
Kind and funny.
Sharp and talented.
no body can love like you.
That are the things I see in you.


I just want you to know that even every single person in this world don't trust you,
please know that I am here.
I will always be on your side. no matter what.

People call me stupid call me dumb. I don't care.
I just hope you see me the way I see you
and love me back like you used to.

:(
not, just as friends.
I want to be your friend, your partner, your shoulder to cry on, your cuddle puff, your life.
I want to be yours and you mine.

You don't need to be afraid. Let me protect you now. I will protect you.
I am not them. They are bitches that broke your heart, I will never ever let them touch you not now not ever.
I won't do any thing that will break your heart anymore. I swear.
You can trust me. You know that.
So give me your hands. Let me hold on to them, lets start again, moving forward, this time, together forever.

Come back to me.

I love you. Always.

No comments: