Monday 7 July 2014

Disaster Day 20. War has ended.

Day 20

Went busking with you yesterday.

All those memories.about us.
It was fun at first.
but
you put up that wall all the time.

It really hurt me.
a lot.
how can you be cruel and feel nothing when we go to our favorite place together?
how can you do this to me?

I love you so much. so much.

Sometimes  i feel, it's time to let go.
If you feel nothing towards me but friends, and there will never be a chance of us getting back.
please let me go and stop giving me hope.

I really need you.
all you gave was, nothing.

I don't understand what is it to be afraid.
I promise you I would change.
I really promise you.

I just need you to give me a chance. Why is it so difficult.
If you feel that this 6 months is nothing and you feel that our love is so weak that one small thing like that can destroy it. then, just let me go.


Day 20. The war has ended. No use fighting for what's not worth it.
No use fighting for you anymore
No use fighting for people that will never appreciate me.

You will always have a special place in my heart 杰。
I love you. I still do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

finally there had some peace. say no to rasicm.