Wednesday 2 July 2014

Disaster Day 15

Day 15

Same old unproductive day yesterday.
It really suck shit not having a car.
people despises you.
All those trouble just because of me.

I hate myself.
I hate the car stealing low life fucking shit face son of a bitch.
Can he die? Please die a horrible death. Please die a horrible death and no one is there to claim the body.

You were so mean to say it's a lesson for me.
Well you are not 100% wrong. :(
You stupid wall is still up.
:(

It was raining like hell yesterday after work.
Had to wait for cab under the rain.
I was about to go home, but then, i changed my mind.why not?
I went to you.

It's our little tradition that I would always go to you whenever it rains.
and we would sit in my car, waiting for the rain to stop.
and we would listen to music, play games.
raining hugs and kisses are the best. I miss them. I really miss them.

You were happy. I think. You smiled. :)

Yesterday was dull as usual.
I feel color fading from my life.
I miss our crazy adventures.
I miss our little missions to find for food or shops or just somewhere new.
I need you back, partner.

I need you. Please come back to me soon.

I miss you 


No comments: