Saturday 28 November 2009

What about super no.1

Nahh there’s no more super no.1

Even I dint get to confess to him~

I know it with my heart that he wont accept me.

He’s just treating me like his friends

I can see it through the way he treat me.. it’s starting to be different. I wonder why?

I guess I better stay lonely. L

Forever waiting for my prince?

Man I relly wish that someone could just protect me. Yeah a prince charming

It’s not that I m dreaming. It’s just that sometimes.. when I am weak I need someone to be there with me

To help me through when I m so far from my family

I wonder when will I ever have someone like that that person that love me and care for me.

He will be there for me no matter what.

When can I ever be in love?

God why are you doing this to me?

I am sick of staying in this room. And fighting the battle alone

A battle that never end. A battle that I hate to be in since primary

God what’s wrong with me? Why must you punish me in such ways? I love you and I trust you

I wonder can you hear my prayers~

No comments: