Tuesday 3 November 2009

things around me~

things around me~

why must u leave me hangging here??
when will i get the answer??

or there's no answer to my question??

how many more stupid relationships to let me stop hitting my own head~
to make me realised that i only like YOU!
the only you!!!

how many more times should we talk like friends and pretend that i never like you~
how long can i handdle this??

what's gonna be when i found out that u have found your the other half??
how am i gonna face u??

is this gonna affect our 'friendship'??

i dont know~
but all i know that u are all that i m thinking of everyday~~
it's all about you, your face, your smile in my head!
i m crazyyyyyyy!!!!!

i dont want them!
i want you!!!!!!

goshhhh~
:(

that ass hole making my life worse~
what is this all about??
god playing pranks on me?

i guess so~

No comments: