Saturday 28 November 2009

2012

Ohhh yeeaaaahhh!!

Damn that was a good movie J

Love it very much! It’s so real.. till the extend that I cried so hard..

Know why, cuz I was thinking.. what if.. what if the mayans were correct?

What if all of these are a warning to us? What should I do??

I am going to lose my family..

I wasn’t even thinking about myself.. In fact if I got the free ticket to get on the ark I would give it up for my family..

Life Let God alone takes my life.

After watching this movie.. everything seems so small to me. I mean

Humans are so weak~ and nature is strong!! God Is great~

All the fame and fortune are nothing to me. Like always :P but I realized that i love no one more than my family. And this is the first time that I ever had this kind of feeling.

I would always think of the person I had a crush on or the one I like when I watch movies.. trying to imagine what if that really happen to me and him~ but never my family.

This time, it’s different!

I only think of my family and saving them. I would sacrifice just for them~ I am not saying that I am some kind of heroin but that’s just my feeling~

I mean.. guys think hard what if all of this really happen??? What should we do??

Any ideas???

When that time comes we will see how desperate, selfish and cruel humans can be!

Just like in the movie~

I don’t really think 2012 is just something to scare us..

I think it’s 50/50 hahahaha

But be prepared cuz all of us learn about the end of days in our religion. And it’s gonna come one day.

Just be prepared.

No comments: