Saturday 28 November 2009

Lonely night

I am alone in the room.. not my hostel room but my aunt’s house.

Just came back from JB~

I love it! It just drives me back to my childhood! When my cousins and I are close J

When we used to play together and laugh as we want!

Eating nice food and playing games.. watching tv till middle of the night and share stories J

I miss it! And that also made me realized I am not alone..

Today, before coming back to kl~

My aunt stop by yong peng! An old hose of my grandmother..

Omg my tears were about the shed.. it’s been years sins I last visited that house.

I think the last time was when ,my grandfather passed away~

And that’s it..

The house used to be crowded with children and relatives J

That was like a place we gather during holidays.. where my cousin and I college our childhood memories lol

That place means a lot to me.. I think it means a lot to others too…

Being the eldest.. I see all of my cousins growing up~ and I felt old~ hahahaha seriously~

But I am glad that they are all healthy and smart!

I love them so much! I don’t want to lost contact with any of them~

Seriously..

I think I am gonna cry~ why must the good times fly??

I want to keep them~

I don’t want to be alone anymore.

From now on.. there’s no more super no.1

It’s just me J

No comments: