Tuesday 27 April 2010

Insomnia is killing me

INSOMNIA again.
:(
why is it always because of you?

because you always make me EXCITED!
hahaha

i feel high.
it's not like i am drunk or on drugs or anything.
i just feel really happy with you.

but the this is. i found more secretes of you.
is there something that you are hiding from me?
I have totally no idea.

but, i made up my mind to trust you and i will, continue to do so.
it's hard to say I LOVE YOU when i really mean it.
it's not that i don't wanna say.
or, maybe i am just too SHY *BLUSH*

there's something about you that makes my stomach full of butterfly when you touch me :)
i kinda like that feeling.
AND it's that feeling that get me into insomnia.

to be happy but not to sleep??
this love is killing me.

because of love.
i will die for you? maybe....
i wanna hug you :)
i love it when you hold my hands.
makes me feel that you really do care about me.
it's hard to explain, but, that's what you make me feel.

I am really sorry for today. it's all my fault. sorry.
I will make it up to you baby :)
i mean it!

-Kissing you is the best-

No comments: