Friday 23 April 2010

2 Months

can't believe that i am actually writing this every month.
but i like it :)

as much as i like him.. lol
i was thinking about trust and not to trust.
to chose, i chose to trust.
what's the use of being together but not trusting each other?

I am still young. i can make mistakes, i can fall and climb again.
i can learn and hurt and heal.
because this is life.
Maybe God wants me to experience. I don't know.
but all i know is i will enjoy.

3 more days and i am done for this semester.
i can't wait to go back.
someone once asked me, how much i miss him.
i know the answer now. i feel like hugging him. never to let go.
i want to listen to his heart beat and feel him kissing my forehead.. :)
i just want to sleep in his arms...

is that love? or i just missed him too much??
well, he said forever and always again today :)
God. are you with us? can you see this? or am i blinded?


living in sins. i want to be holy as much as he does.
his GOD, my GOD
aren't they the same?

no answer for that.
tonight. i want to dream. because there's nothing forbidden in dreams.
we would say "I Do" in the most beautiful place.
it will be perfect. because. it's in my dream.
and he can lift me up easily. despite my size.
because, it's in my dream.

as he always say"mimpi yang indah :)"

-peluklah tubuh ku-

No comments: