Saturday 10 April 2010

in the mood

it's a long time since i have the mood to update my blog :)

well, today's a tired day.
went to JJ's mini concert. with my friends.
i don't really "like" him but, once in a life time experience like my dad use to say..
yeahhh i know exam is like few more days away.

and my heart keep beating and racing. for? to go home.
to meet you! :)

i do miss you.
LOL
ok i am not going to talk about you like in all my posts.
it's not like you will read them ;p

I wonder what makes us different?
i mean, famous people and us.. ordinary people.
like JJ, i stood quite near to him and i notice that.
we are not much different actually despite the size and sex.
then something hit me, it's the way we bring ourself.
the way we express and the way we act.
and maybe that's the thing that makes us different.

i always wanted to get to know people. LOTS of people.
hope my dream will come true one day. and the most important that is, i want people to know me too :)
the way i am. YII YOKE, and that's why i am always updating my blog.
Just hope that people will read. and i guess by writing, or i should say typing is a better way to express my feelings and thoughts.

erm thanks BLOGSPOT! :D
i am not promoting anything though.

hmm, what a tired day today.
i smell like a homeless person.
ewwwwww~~

Wokay got to go bath and continue studying.
BTW to anyone who reads my blog. i thank you very very much!
really appreciate it.
and DO PRAY FOR ME!
for my exam of course.
and~! FOR ME AND MY SUPER NO.1 :)

-GOOD DAY-

No comments: