Sunday 25 April 2010

Rocky and Me

it's already 12.49AM and i am with my rocky and milo.
huhu

with my phone beside me. as usual waiting for your reply.
i wonder. what els could i do other than waiting.
sometimes i do feel kinda bored :(


Live like tomorrow is the end.
how??
despite all the religious stuff and all.
i just want to FLY back to my family.
really do miss them now.

hostel is really empty.
and my clothes are like still up stairs. LOL
college life.

here i am alone in my room.
bored. don't feel like studying.
FOA I WILL PASS!

GOD help me.

i want to write more though but nothing.
i just feel disappointed. am i the only one waiting?
i know it's not fair to say. sorry. but this is how i feel.
Muhammad Shahrul Faiz.
i miss you. :)
i wish i could just hug you right now.
too look deep into your eyes.
to know your thoughts.
you mean a lot to me baby.

give me a kiss. and tell me you love me.
and mean it. let me know that you care. because.
we don't know when is the end.
i want to enjoy every second when we are together.

One day, when i am ready, i would ask you to read. i hope it's not too late.

-Are you asleep?-

No comments: