Tuesday 18 May 2010

He was there.

here i am. i my room. alone. where's my roommate i wonder. LOL

facing my laptop as usual with his sms and some of his stuff around me :)
damn! i will really miss him like crazy and all~
just hope that i wont be like a zombie or something.

HE ACTUALLY WENT TO THE AIRPORT!!!!
and i thought he wouldn't.
and my phone was off. already checked in.
i was sitting there wondering. and feeling really sad.

But he was there!! SO NEAR!
we can't even meet for the last time.
he stood there. 8.20am 17/5/2010.
and goodbye.
when the plane took off.

i didn't know about that until i reach KL.
that fateful phone call.
broke my heart.
HE WAS THERE.
i am stupid. :(
he's the best!!
that's why he's my SUPER NUMBER 1.
:)

well, gonna start my 4th sem. although the timetable sucks. but. what ever.
PRAY THAT I WILL PASS ALL MY EXAMS!!!
result's coming out few more days i think.
not sure.
but please.
let me pass ALL of them! :)


-When you look me in the eyes-

No comments: