Monday 3 May 2010

Sick

when he says that he's sick.

i kinda feel. worried. but why??
i began to feel afraid of the distance.
seems like he's far away from me.

i miss him! very much and the worst thing is.
i can't do anything but WAIT!

hate that!
what am i waiting for? i don't know. seriously.
like an dumb ass. :(


when he's moody.
i feel the same too.
i guess.. but i wonder why.
i don't feel like going out with friends.
i just feel like staying at home.
just waiting for him.
despite he can't sms me because.. you know why. insufficient credit. :(
I just wish that MAXIS can give us free calls or anything.
damn!


What am i thinking???
where's the old ONG YII YOKE!!!

i kinda miss her. that girl, full of life and only think about being free.
not to lock herself up.

Baby! please get well soon!!
and remember my Coconut Jelly :)
I miss you!

-You make me Crazier-

No comments: