Wednesday 5 May 2010

How's love suppose to be?

I Love You.

people love saying it.
it's a good word. i mean i love saying it too. but how many of us actually mean it?


Being with you. I don't feel alone and empty anymore :)
the hollow feeling that haunt me is long gone.
i wont feel empty like those quiet nights.
Those time where breathing is like nothing. there's no air. just hollow and cold.

I am really happy and grateful to actually know you. :)
i wonder, what do you feel about me?
i mean, like being with me and something like that. I know you like me :P
before and after, i don't wanna think about it.
I love being with you, the way we laugh, the way we think, the way you look deep into my eyes.
your smell :)
The way you love me? maybe.

And How's LOVE suppose to be??
i guess there's no boundaries and rules in love.
for me it's a really powerful feeling.
once hurt, the heart will never be complete even it's healed.


Again. i really fell hard for you.
these day i really have nothing much to write about.
I want inspirations. it's not like before anymore. when i can just blab anything out.
today is another BORING day.
You are like sick again. is it because of me?? :(

well, yesterday was FUN! :) baby lets do it again!
The whole playlist this time!!
:D
am i the 1st?
i don't know. but honesty i wish i were.
because you are.


With you it's the best :)
miss you though.
and you owe me COCONUT JELLY!


-Tomorrow-


No comments: