Saturday 15 May 2010

She's Gone.

have you ever lose a person. So important to you.
the person that, you love more than anything els in the world???

i lost my grandmother. long-long time ago, when i was 7.
that was very sad.
But. have you ever lost someone important to you.
Someone you want to spend the rest of the life with.
Just gone.

No. i am too afraid to lose them.

but a very close friend of mine.
He lost his girlfriend.
she suffered from brain cancer.
the worst thing is..
he didn't even get the chance to take care of her
and he didn't even know about it until that day.
The day that he shed tears for her.
That fateful phone call.

My friend here. He really is a brave person!
i adore him!
he's so brave that he swore that from that day onward.
he will never shed a drop of tear again for her.
and from there. he live his life as usual.
but!

there are things that we don't know.
To her. He says:
the times where he would try to send her IM messages.
times where he would try imagine talking with her on his phone.
times where he search and search for an address to send letters to her.
times where he want to tell her tons and tons of things but can't.
and many more times that he wishes to see her again.

He's so brave! he hide it all from us.
and that makes me feel useless.
I cried. really. in front of them.
complaining about me and him.
he, as usual gave me advice.

and then i realized. i am such an ass to cry in front of him!
i am way more lucky then him.
I should face it. i wanna be as brave as him!
i wish i could.

my super number 1.
I love you. i really do.
sometimes when you look deep into my eyes.
i feel like crying.
because how much i wish to be with you forever is never gonna happen.
scarifies that we have to make. it's too much.
in this country. it's forever in never gonna happen without any BIG sacrifices.

I miss you.
but i have to go back. soon.
i don't know is thing gonna change.
but all i know now is. you are almost everything to me.
i hope you understand. because you are going to read this one day.
and when you are reading this, we probably are far away from each other.
i will always remember you.
this is not a promise but a fact.


-To be Brave-


2 comments:

Lucy S. said...

that is a sad story :(

yiiyoke said...

thanks 4 da comment :) ni true story.. hehe