Sunday 2 May 2010

His heart

Today's a BORING day! :(

i think you can guess why..
LOL.
yeah it's because of him again.
it's always like that since.. i don't know.. since, i came back here.
since he's always here with me.
Maybe i got used to it. hmmm..
should i??


But yesterday was fun :)
and you know i m just shy.
it's not that i reject you.
I love it when you do that.
if what you did means how much you like me.
then do it everyday~! hahaha

OMG sounds like a horny girl...
it's my 1st time you know.
i am not used to that.
Not at all.

you seems... i don't know, can i say experienced?
hahahaha something like that.
:)

*BLUSH*

then again a day is like a year.
I REALLY HOPE that you would come tomorrow.

Baby, don't think too much
you will get it this time!
I am sure.
i will pray for you always :)

just think positive Ok?

-HOPE TOO SEE YOU TOMORROW-

No comments: