Sunday 29 June 2014

Disaster Day 12

Day 12



My day wasn't as good.
Yes we texted and chat.
But you were cold.
as if you don't wanna open up to me.
everything is back to square one.

you don't need to be afraid. It is so obvious that I want to change this.
this relationship pattern.
I am working hard on it.
I know you will see it one day.
You will see how much I want to get you back.
It sucks when I am stuck in here, and your world keeps turning.

Last night was awesome.
:)

I finally realised how it feels to meet new people.
for a second, i thought. maybe, just maybe i can forget about this.
maybe i can let this go.

just move on, if this is want you want.
but every time. you pulled me back.
and the thought of losing you forever swallows me.

Honestly, I am starting to feel afraid for myself.
am i going to hurt myself more?
should i give up?

The only thing i am holding onto now, is that smile of yours and memories of us.
come back to me.

I miss you 杰


No comments: