Friday 27 June 2014

Disaster Day 10

Day 10


What are we?
The first thing that pops up in my mind.

Was I dreaming?
spend the day in office doing absolutely nothing beneficial. unproductive day.
not having a car suck shit!
god.

However, I did get my confirmation, so that's good news :)

Shared the news with you. You were still, you.
well, i guess it's really hard for you to let it go.

We were texting all day, I love that, makes me really happy.
It does.
Boy, I wish you know how much of an impact you have on me.
You make me so happy by just one smile of yours.
See I have, I will always love that sun shine smile of yours.

It's over with him. I told you.
Deep down, you know. You trusted me.

Last night was. Magical and miracle. wonderful like the fireworks before 4th of July.
I hope you felt what i feel.
Feeling so strong, lasted for so long.
I won't forget the day we 1st met.
You and your smile. :)
I really. really hope you felt it.

I believe deep down that tar covered heart, there's till some humanity and feelings left.
I trust you because you always say "I know what I am doing."


I am confused by so many things. but.

I am not going to cry for anything and anyone anymore.
My mom thought me to be a survivor, not some silly girl crying over boys.
I am fighting and doing this for us, because i still love you, so much. so deep. so dearly.
I am changing to be a better person for us because I see there's still hope.
I will do all I can to maintain this relationship because I love you.

until one day. when i see, there's nothing left to fight for, i guess i'll stop.
Maybe someone better out there is waiting for the new me. and that time, i swear i will never make the same mistake twice. and that time, that someone will not let me go this easily.


I cannot promise you how long will this last. But i can promise you, as long as i love you, i will fight.

come back soon.

 I miss you 杰


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you got served, bro.

Jocelyn Lum said...

My mom thought me to be a survivor, not some silly girl crying over boys.

Nice quote!

http://lavidajocelyn.blogspot.com/

yiiyoke said...

Thank you Jocelyn :)

Really appreciate when you spend time reading my posts <3