Monday 23 June 2014

Disaster Day 6

Day 6


Sunday was. Sunday.
I miss our Sunday mornings.

Woke up early, read your text. You are still firm with you decision.

I guess, there's no more love for me.
God i wish you can feel what I am feeling everyday.

Not a day went by without me crying.
Not a day went by without missing you.
Not a day went by without thinking of you.
Not a day went by without the urge to turn back time.

I thought I was getting better.
Went out with friends.
Ate good food, had fun chilling.
Yet, your shadows are everywhere.

I miss you. There's nothing more that i want right now. I just want to hug you like we used to.

I promised to fight for this relationship.
Everyone around me thinks that i am making a fool of myself.
I don't care what people say anymore.

for me. You are worth it.

Went for a jog last night just to get things off my mind.
I thought exercising makes me feel better,
But no.
I came back crying so much that i vomited.
Is it because of my period that i am so emotional.

I don't know. all i know is. I want you back. I will prove and fight for this.
To be a better person.
Even it means nothing to you. You said you don't care.

They told me to stop blaming myself for what happened, i can't.
I can't.

I miss you 杰 

No comments: