Saturday 28 June 2014

Disaster Day 11

Day 11.

Yesterday was the only day that not one single tear fell from my eyes.
Feeling good. Doing good? I hope so.

Yesterday was, nice, I can say peaceful.
like the aftermath of tsunami.
peaceful and ruined beautifully in it's own way.

Had heart to heart conversations with people around me.
I am trying to learn and absorb so much.

Yes I will be a better women, girlfriend, partner, daughter, worker, wife, mother, friend.
updated each post with pictures and memories of us.

:)

well at least if we didn't work out, i'll still have these to remember.
at least they are all i really have to hang on to.

Memories.

It's going to be 2 weeks soon, yet i still can remember the pain like it was yesterday.
I don't feel it as much anymore now.

but it's still there.
yes it's there.

You sang yesterday night. After so long
I've taken so many things for granted.
I was so used to it that I never really show appreciation.
sorry.
I love it when you sing. Your voice is the serenade of my soul.

just come back and take me away again.

I love you 杰

No comments: