Wednesday 25 June 2014

Disaster Day 8

Day 8


I was still crying when they asked about us.

You were still the same.

But I'm glad that we met and had nice and comfortable conversation.  Until I mentioned him.

I guess I prefer to be honest to you rather than lying and hiding the truth.

I want you back. Yes I do.
I met him just because I needed someone to listen to me after what happened.
You were so cruel never giving me any second chance.

I want you back. Yes I do.
That is why I told you the truth.

I want you back. Yes I do.

Truth is I love you.
Truth is even what had happened between us I still love you.
Truth is no matter what who how other people get involved trying to take away our relationship my feelings towards you will never ever change.
Truth is I miss you so much I wish you feel what I feel every single fucking day.
Truth is I wished that you have more feelings.
Truth is for me you are worth it.

It hurts when you said you read my blog and what you feel is. Nothing.
You tar covered heart ass hole dick head.
How could you.
How could you feel nothing and I feel so much?


And you said you loved me
And you said you loved me
And you said you loved me.

Truth is. I can't live without you in my life everything is just not the same anymore without you.

Everything is so lifeless so dull without you.

Please come back to me soon.

I miss you 杰

No comments: