Monday 30 June 2014

Disaster Day 13

Day 13

This is probably the happiest day of all the days.
Although I miss our lazy Sunday mornings.
our Sunday morning songs.
our Sunday late late lunch.
our Sunday drives
our Sunday starbucks.
our Sunday.

Spent most of the day with my sisters.
Sunday well spent. :)

Thought of a game both for us.
tiny little couple quiz.
i knew you would love it.
you loved that game.
can't deny i'am a genius.

we met.
you wore the shirt i gave you.
looks good on you.
really good.
It wasn't complicated at all last night.
Everything was, just nice.
Oh your smile. I miss it. I really do, and our silly inside jokes.

I miss us just sitting at the bench, giggling away.
that simple happiness with you. That is more than enough to make me happy.


I was basically squeezing the life out of you before.
I apologize for that.
Something just clicked in me, and i thought. this is nice.
giving each other space.

I mean i don't need to rush back from work all stressed up just to meet you.
and you can spend your time with your friends.
This is nice. I wonder why do we rush so much before this?
are we too excited to meet each other?
are we nothing thinking straight?

but, that wall you put up, that freaking wall to your heart.
I promise i will kick it down one day, like i did before.
It is so obvious that we know each other so well.
I was right when i say "you are mine and I am yours. Always"

Please remember the 5 things you love about me. and the 5 things i love about you.
Was it the reason we fell in love at the first place?

why can't we fall in love again?

I still miss us holing hands and you kissing my hand.
We are a team. both of us inseparable. I need my partner back. :(

so please.

Come back to me.

I miss you 杰




No comments: