Thursday 26 June 2014

Disaster Day 9

Day 9

Woke up to your text from last night.
Saying that you lost the bet.

You slept late watching football, I knew you couldn't wake up to work.
Purposely want you to sleep more.
I couldn't sleep well too. Thinking of last night.

The exhibition at KLCC was hectic.
I just couldn't stop thinking about that night.
The good part of it.
made me missed you more.

I wonder what are we right now?
It's not right to push you for answers, i am not going to do that anyway.
I'll just let things fall into places on their own.

It has been too long since we last talked on the phone before bed.
It was nice in a way.
and sad too.

you were. Cold.
so cold that i wonder, when can i ever, what can i ever, how can i ever really melt you heart?
am i not good enough?

I cannot undo what I've done, but I promise you I am learning so much and I would never do that anymore.

But. you are a paranoid ass hole, stubborn, having trust issues. I really wonder, who hurt you this much and made you, you.
What did they do to you.



All you thought about last night, all day were things that I've done that you weren't happy about. What about the things that you did, that hurt me so much, so deep? Think about it.  


  I love you 杰


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

error 404. not even shit will be given.