Tuesday 24 June 2014

Disaster Day 7

Day 7.

I can't believe it's already one week.
One week of suffering.
One week of feeling worthless and helpless.
One week of non stop crying and trying to act strong.

This is killing every piece of my soul.
I can't function without thinking of you.
memories of us are everywhere.

I wonder did your tar covered heart ever think of us.
maybe for a split second, maybe just for a second you think we still can work it out.
maybe you just feel like killing me bit by bit everyday.

I can laugh and be happy go lucky at work. but when the night comes.
I can't control. I miss you.

Somehow. I don't know why there's a voice in my head telling me to stop fighting.
But my heart says no. Hang on. He's worth it.

I guess I'll give this war a timeline.
after that I really need to pack up and go.
I will stop fighting and leave you alone.
If that's what you really want.


I tried chatting  with other guys. But it don't feel the same at all.
none of them are as funny as you, none of them are as crazy as you. none of them know me as much as you do. None.
I feel disgusting.

Maybe I am not ready for anyone else but you.
Deep down i hope that you still have feelings for me.

Still both of us know, you will never ever find another girl that loves you as much as i do.

I love you 杰 

No comments: