Sunday 22 June 2014

Disaster Day 5

Day 5.

Meeting was insane at work. I was so exhausted. Gosh.
Kept my mind busy not thinking about you for a while at least.

Then my best friend ask me out for karaok.
I sang my heart out cried like a bitch.
I miss you so much. So much.

Avoiding all the songs that we used to sang together.  Avoiding songs that reminds me of us. But. I still cried.

I miss you.

We met last night. Things we better. At least we are having a decent conversation. You were firm with you decision.
What did I do to you until I don't deserve to be given any chance to change at all.

What happened was just a minor mistake that I sware would change.
You want to be friends. Getting friend zoned by you. Again.

Any how I made up my mind. I'm going to prove to you I will change and I will fight for you and this relationship. I don't care what other people say anymore.  I just know that you are what I really want.

Yes. You are worth fighting for.


I love you 杰

No comments: